Thursday, July 29, 2010

Though

Example 1
Tim: Are you still going to see her tonight?
Dave: I don't think I can see her tonight, Tim. I'll call her though.

Example 2
Brad: So, are you interested in that project you guys talked about?
Kelly: Not really. I'm not too excited about this project. The budget is slim. I'll still do it though. I'm just not thrilled about it.

Example 3
Jane: The party will be fun if you can come tonight. Some of your good friends will be there.


Mary: Yeah, I'll come.

Jane: Hmm...Ben (ex-boyfriend that she hates) will be there too, though.

Mary: Oh yeah. Hmm..

Jane: I understand if you won't come.

Mary: I'm OK. I'll come.

Jane: You sure?

Mary: 100%

Jane: Great! see you tonight, gorgeous.


And of course though can also replace although in a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment